Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Do It


The famous Nike slogan means more than those three simple words. Just doing something means not over thinking situations and seamlessly doing what instinct would do instead of ourselves. Just doing things can get people into situations that they would have never imagined. Good or Bad? Well, whether it’s punching someone rude or letting some emotions out, you be the judge… However, just doing things gives off a relieving feeling to the person. From now on I'm going to try and Just Do It!
In this case I decided to list as many things as possible that I want to do and to enjoy within summer vacation.

1. Write a song and poem
2. Learn something new each day
3. Read a good book
4. Sell things that I don’t use
5. Donate old clothing to DI
6. Go to the Tower Theater
7. Make a kite that can fly
8. Go to the Castle in Jackson, CA
9. Find out my family history
10. Eliminate all the clutter in my life
11. Be happy
12. Become successful
13. Learn to cook
14. Learn to play an instrument
15. Learn about botany
16. Watch a good movie
17. Take a 50 mile bike ride
18. Learn how to drive a motorcycle
19. Make someone else’s dream come true
20. Become an entrepreneur
21. Pay my bills on time
22. Start using coupons
23. Drive less and use public transportation more often
24. Live each day to its fullest
25. Spontaneously fly to New York City
26. Say yes to everything, with a few exceptions.
27. Learn how to wakeboard and snowboard
28. Change the oil myself
29. Take my mom out on a fun day
30. Prepare breakfast on a Sunday
31. Find my inner strength
32. Find real friends

All of these things I’m going to try to accomplish them as soon as possible… So, suggestions and/or help would be great!

1 comment:

  1. well,
    you've accomplished a few of these things, if you really think about it.

    Others, I would consider crossed half-way off.

    But Summer doesn't officially end until September 22nd, so there's still time!

    The Preston Castle will happen - October 17. "mark your calendar."

    ReplyDelete