Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Thousand Words



There isn’t anything more exciting than looking at awesome photography. Photography is an art and a small hobby of mine that I want to expand and gain more knowledge about. I love looking at photos and then later finding out stories behind them. Whether it would be people, places, or things there is just something about photos that intrigues me.

There have been a few places online that have fascinated me and grabbed my attention immediately when looking at their photographs. Today I came across Thomas Hawk's photography.

Thomas Hawk is a photographer that I know very little about, but I love his photos. I happened to run into this slideshow of Photos taken at night and I fell in love with it right away. I looked through many of those pictures, but then I got hungry so I stopped. Later on I did some research on this person and I found out that he is huge! Thomas Hawk has thousands of pictures published online.
You can find out more about Thomas Hawk here.
http://thomashawk.com/

The picture featured above tells an amazing story!

No comments:

Post a Comment